1. How can I get in touch with Service And Repair Centre in my city?
Call to the customer care number on the website that will put you in touch with our technician of your city or location.
2. What is confirmation I get for the complaints booked by me with Service And Repair Centre?
You will get an authorized confirmation SMS that contains the complete details of the technician visiting your premises along with contact information.
3. What kind of assistance will I get for my home appliances?
We undertake services from installation, cleaning, repair to services of the home appliances and electronic devices
4. Do I get the warranty for the service provided?
Yes, you get the limited warranty to the extent of service or repair provided by us.
5. What if the technician doesn’t reach us on time?
It would be rare case that the technician not reaching you on time, we will ensure that immediate arrangement is made for the next visit.
6. What is the quality assurance given by Service And Repair Centre?
Our services are provided by the qualified technicians, you are assured of getting the best possible assistance from us.
7. What is the estimated time taken by Service And Repair Centre for addressing the issue?
Once the complaint is booked within 2hours the technician will visit you premise to understand the issue. They might fix it on the spot or would take maximum of 48hrs in case of spare parts replacement
8. What if I have an outdated appliance that is not manufactured now, will Service And Repair Centre help me out with it?
Yes, we will defiantly help you out with it, as Service And Repair Centre stock up the spare parts
9. Can I reschedule the work?
Yes, only prior to an hour of work procedure
10. Will I be able to cancel the repair request?
Yes, we do understand the last minute changes may at times necessitate a reschedule or cancellation of job. However, we would have confirmed the executives already assigned to the job and hence for the liable of income opportunity. We would accept cancellations by retaining 5% of the booked amount and some cancellations may be exempted from this amount that the sole discretion of Service And Repair Centre.
11. What if I’m not satisfied with the service provided to me?
Service And Repair Centre will investigate into the issue and will take necessary steps required for rectifying it with appropriate assistance.
12. How are customized assistance handled?
Customized job necessitate on-site inspection, one of our executive will inspect and provide the quotation, once it’s approved by you and we would start the job with 50% of advance amount realization.